I spent Memorial Day weekend trying to read articles for my conflict resolution class this coming weekend and just hanging out doing nothing. I wanted to go to a park to read, but it was really hot and sticky out, so I stayed home, which of course led to long afternoon naps. Every time I tried to do some reading I fell asleep, so mostly I just caught up on my sleep.
Thursday night last week Shane and I went to dinner with his friends Jason and Rebecca, who live in Washington Heights, too. We sat outside and ate Italian food near their apartment, and then we went to their place and played Cranium. I kicked ass, of course. Everyone wants me on their team, you know, as long as it doesn't involve (1) strategy or (2) physical fitness and/or hand-eye coordination. Then I'm the last one to be picked!
What a wonderful, lazy weekend. Shane and I are commemorating the 30th anniversary of the first Star Wars movie, meaning Episode IV, with a Star Wars marathon. We've seen the first three, meaning Episodes I through III, so far. I never liked Episode I; it was so disappointing. But it's been fun watching them all in order. I'd never seen Episode II or III. III was actually fun to watch. Now I'm totally psyched to watch the original three!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment