Monday, April 02, 2007

Spring weather = time to exercise

As the weather gets better, the less time it seems I have to write long and regular blog entries....

Saturday I lazed, bagels and cafe con leche in the park with Shane, went to yoga class, did my shopping downtown, and the evening was spent studying. The last few Sundays my group has been meeting for hours to work on the curriculum project; at least yesterday we got most of our plan done. Sunday evenings maybe a concert. This Palm Sunday Shane and I went to a service at a beautiful Lutheran church where they perform Bach cantatas according to the cycle he planned. The sermon was super short, with lots of references to Bach, so it was almost like Bach worship; my kind of church service! Then home for dinner and a movie.

I've started exercising! I went to the gym Thursday for my lunch hour, and I plan to go regularly. Sunday morning I went running with Shane to Fort Tryon; he humored me quite nicely in my unfit state. It feels good to be exercising, not just pretending to exercise when I do yoga.

OK, off to class once again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm...this Shane seems swell and very present in your life - tell more!

:) eveily