I'm having a hard time keeping up with schoolwork! Part of this is because of the spring break, I think. I really didn't want to get back to the same old stuff.
I'm not very happy with my classes. Three of them are taken together with the same final project, which is a group curriculum plan. These courses are curriculum design in math, science, and social studies. We read some very interesting stuff for the social studies class, which isn't really about teaching social studies but just curriculum design in general, and there are also some interesting things we've seen on teaching math and science, but I don't feel like I'm getting well prepared to teach. My math class in particular is full of crap; the teacher is so boggled all the time. I keep reminding myself that the only valuable experience about education school is student teaching; everyone has said that to me. So just keep on slugging away, Jeanne....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment